Work Day Tasks to Complete
- Removing dead flowers/debris/leaves
- Add dirt around the AC unit by bell tower and at the S. Porch
- Check S. Porch guttering.
- Plungers on Bell need lubricating- (powdered graphite in trustee mailbox)
- Inspect shingles & remove leaves from guttering.
- Replace floods on sanctuary stage with new LED lights.
- Add NEW LED lights? 12 floods and 2 spots
- Change furnace filters-
- Move all Christmas décor from Attic to church
- Set out luminaries along driveway—stored in parsonage attic
- Move poinsettia table from Kathy’s to church
- Replace burned out lights in florescent lights & clean fixtures, basement only. Match light color using DX F-40
- Change batteries in smoke alarms (need 6-9V batteries)
Tall ladder for sanctuary (stored in parsonage garage)
Ladder for roof (in electrical room)
Paint ladder for electrical (in electrical room)
Rakes/pruners/ for landscaping
Furnace filters- (in furnace room)
6- 9 Volt batteries- (electrical room)
Powdered graphite (custodial closet)
30- F-40(34 watt) DX- florescent bulbs (Burris Electric) Electrical room
You must be logged in to post a comment.